Paste: judy arrays comment wtf
Plain Text |
|Date: ||Fri, 3 Feb 2012 03:07:14|
* @(#) $Revision: 4.2 $ $Source: /judy/src/funcs/Judy1Op.c $
* Judy1 set operations.
* The name of this function, "Judy1Op", was carefully chosen from
* a list of alternatives:
* Judy1Op() - It's hard to see that O is a letter and not a zero.
* Judy1Set() - Sounds like you are setting a bit.
* Judy1BS() - BS for Bit Set functions.
* Judy1SO() - SO for Set Operations
* Judy1AndIDontGiveADarn() - too long but goes with
* Judy1WhoseOnFirst() - now called Judy1First() and
* Judy1WhatsOnSecond() - now called Judy1Next()
* But Judy1SetOp() would conflict with Judy1Set() if we rename Judy1Set(), so
* Judy1Op() it is.